ZTE ZXHN F660 V8.0 FTTH is GPON optical terminal unit with 1GE + 3FE + 1POTS + WIFI + 1USB ports English Firmware.
|ZXHN F660 V8.0
ZTE ZXHN F660 V8.0 FTTH Product Overview
ZTE F660 V8.0 is a GPON Optical Network Terminal designed for HGU (Home Gateway Unit) used in FTTH scenario, which supports L3 function to help subscriber construct intelligent home network.ZTE F660 provides an GPON interface to connect OLT with an ODN. It offers a new choice for operators to deliver FTTH access.
POL (Passive Optical LAN) is a new type of LAN networking solution based on PON technology, which combines different services such as data, voice, video, and wireless access into one optical fiber network, inheriting the PON network With the advantages of large bandwidth, high reliability, low latency, flatness, easy deployment, and easy management, it is the best choice for different scenarios such as smart parks, commercial buildings, enterprises, campuses, hotels, governments, and finance.
ZTE ZXHN F660 V8.0 FTTH Product Picture
ZTE ZXHN F660 V8.0 FTTH Product Specification
|| 1 x GPON interface
|| 2.488Gbps downstream; 1.244Gbps upstream
||1GE +3FE port
|1 x Wi-Fi interface
|1 x USB host interface
|1 x POTS interfaces
||Receiving: 1480~1500 nm Transmitting: 1290~1330 nm
| Receiving Sensitivity
|Transmitting Optical Power
| Power consumption
||220mm(W) x 44mm(H) x 160mm(D)
| Working temperature:
||0oC ~ 40oC
||5% ~ 95%
ZTE ZXHN F660 V8.0 FTTH Product Feature
- Ultra-wide: one deployment, continuous upgrade of network capacity
Each PON port of the POL network has a bandwidth of up to 10G. When there is a higher bandwidth requirement, the optical fiber does not need to be replaced, only the equipment or optical modules at both ends need to be replaced, simplifying the upgrade steps and saving upgrade costs.
- Simplified: energy saving and land saving, simple operation and maintenance
The POL solution can reduce the computer room by about 80% and can achieve energy savings of up to 60%.
- The POL network has a simple hierarchy, which is convenient for maintenance and management, reduces failure points, and improves network reliability. Network operation and maintenance expenses can be reduced by more than 60%.
- Convergence: One optical fiber carries all services
A set of POL network can provide 1000M Ethernet port, POTS, CATV, Wi-Fi, RS232/485 serial port, PoE port, time synchronization interface, etc. There is no need to establish multiple sets of networks to carry multiple services.
- Security: Provide multiple security protection mechanisms
The POL network effectively avoids electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic leakage and other problems, and supports AES128 encryption to ensure the safety of data optical fiber transmission.
- POL equipment supports MAC binding, 802.1x authentication, user isolation, etc., broadcast suppression, and anti-DOS attacks effectively prevent illegal user access and other user attacks.